Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fulfilling Purpose In The Midst of Adversity

At a point in your life, you may find yourself in the Midst of Adversity. You may feel like you're at the end of your rope, about to slip off. This is not the time to let go & fall. Tie a knot at the end of the rope & hang in there. You are never alone. God is right there with you helping you to hold on. Know that his is your time exercise your Faith Walk in God. PRESS ON! DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T GIVE IN! Your Spiritual Midwife (JESUS) is there Supporting & Encouraging you to begin to PUSH Real Hard. You can do it! You can make it! Just (P)ray (U)ntil (S)omething (H)appen!  Your Delivery is on the way! Your Breakthrough is right around the corner!  You are about to give Birth to Purpose & Push out everything that was Attached!  You can now take a breath & hear a sigh of relief!  Now you can Exhale because your Pain & Struggle is OVER! You can now see that it was worth the PROCESS for the PROGRESS of your Delivery. You were BORN with PURPOSE to PUSH it OUT !  It had to be Delivered with Pain attached. You must go through to come out. May God continue to Rest, Rule, & Abide in you as you continue to Fulfill Purpose in the Midst of Adversity....

5 comments:

  1. This is a very encouraging message. When I saw the title, I immediately identified with it. It's definitely a reminder to me how I should respond to adversity in my life. I can't allow it to dictate my progress while fulfilling my purpose. Thanks for this wonderful post. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless You too Audrey! I Thank God for giving me the Opportunity to Post My First Blog! Thank You so much Audrey for showing me how to get started Sis! Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am determined to fulfill God's will at all costs!! I bless you for this reminder. Sometimes the spiritual birthing process can become a bit overwhelming but we must remain focused on the purpose! This blog speaks volumes to those who are prepared to receive. May God continue to bless all that you do for the edifying of His people and advancing the Kingdom of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Pamela! You're on the right track Sis!All it takes is Determination. When you're Determined to do something, you won't stop until do it. A Determined person is not easily Distracted but Focused. Stay the course Sis! GBU...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The word of God is a lamp to our foot and a light to our path for understanding, direction and victory. May we never give up in Jesus name. I wish you Evag. Eva increased wisdom, favor and strength to do His work in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete